What can a Twenty Group do for you?
Plan a “Strategic Course to Profitability”
- Leave each meeting with a Plan of Action
Freedom to Share
- With 19 Professionals in the same business without demographic interference
- Receive a monthly “Report Card” on your operations performance
Training & Education
- Each meeting is structured and controlled to meet the demands of the members
- Meetings are at one of the Members location and 4 hours devoted to a critique review
- A total commitment to make a difference and be one of the “Elite of the Elite”
Strategic Alliance Group, Inc. (SAG Twenty Group) was developed from demand of the Commercial segment of the Tire Industry to provide those dealers a resource for the ever challenging and changing elements in their everyday business. The Twenty Group concept was developed in the late 1940s from the Automotive Industry and was introduced to the Tire Industry in 2007 for the Retail Tire Dealer.
When joining a (SAG Twenty Group), the member commits to making changes and re-engineering his operation to improve and maximize store profits, efficiencies and have more time for the finer things in life.
How does he do it? By sharing and comparing with 19 other peers and getting answers from a member or facilitator that has had the experience.
Set course for your future growth as an independent tire dealer. Become a member of Strategic Alliance Group today, and join an exclusive group of 20 tire dealers in your industry. Share best practices and compare financial trends to improve your profit. Meetings take place 3 times per year and give you the opportunity to (1) network with other independent tire dealers who embrace new ideas and are as proactive as you in keeping business profitable, (2) discover cost-effective practices from comparable dealers that you can apply to your own business, and (3) improve your processes and enjoy great returns for your time investment. Groups are forming as you read. If you're an independent tire dealer interested in learning with other enthusiastic, progressive business owners, sign up now.